Save the date for the 2020 GreenBuilt Home Tour on July 25th and 26th. On the tour, attendees meet the builders, designers, and homeowners behind the featured green homes, experience the latest sustainable home technologies in action, and learn energy efficient strategies to implement in their own homes. Check out the quick links below for more information.
- View the recap document of the 2019 home tour
- Watch the builders, homeowners, and architects discuss their home on the tour at the 2019 Home Tour Rapid Fire!
- View the map of the 2019 featured homes
- View the Green Certified Homes featured on the 2019 tour
- View the Green Renovation Homes featured on the 2019 tour
- View the Bonus Stops featured on the 2019 tour
- Learn more about each of the featured homes on the 2019 tour by viewing their profile pages
- Learn more about the third-party verified green home programs featured on the tour
- Learn more about builders and products featured in the Green Pro Directory
About the GreenBuilt Home Tour
The GreenBuilt Home Tour features exceptional, award-winning, and nationally-recognized homes throughout Illinois, which highlight attractive, affordable, and sustainable building practices. During the annual, two-day event, attendees learn ways the built environment contributes to a healthier community. The tour includes Illinois’ finest builders, designers and homeowners who have created healthy, energy saving green homes.
Learn more about green home third-party verifications and nationally recognized green building standards here.
Looking to save energy and money in your own home? Check out what YOU can do today to manage energy and find savings. For more information or questions contact Illinois Green Alliance at 312-245-8300.
2019 Home Tour Map